Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Summer 2007 - The Album

How time flies. The Blog is over a year old already. Anyway.. even though this was my first summer as an adult, I still want to continue the tradition of having a song to represent every week of my summer. Now go to i-tunes (haha suckers) or wherever you download music from and check these songs out.

June
01 - Throw Some D's - Rich Boy
02 -Stokie - QQ
03 - Flex - Mad Cobra
04 - A Bay Bay - Hurricane Chris
July
05 - 9 to 5 - Dollar Parton
06 - Computer Games - Yellow Magic Orchestra
07 - Crank That - Soulja Boy
08 - Anonymous - Bobby Valentino
August
09 - I Can't Help It - Michael Jackson
10 - When Can I See You Again - Babyface
11 - Backseat - Brian McKnight
12 - Beautiful Girl - Michael Jackson


*You don't have to be a Blogger Member to leave a comment. Click other under "choose an identity" and enter any name , then type in the word verification.

No comments: