Monday, August 28, 2006

Summer 2006 - The Album

Moving, gator band, and photoshop are keeping me back from laying down some fresh funny blogs. I even freakin have the same facebook picture up for weeks now cause I'm so busy. And the sweatshop..I mean photoshop "orders" keep coming in with same day due dates... Anyway, this list is something I've done every summer. It's basically the "song of the moment" from my aim profile for just about every week of summer. Here's a tip: try to figure out how my week was going by what the song is...

01. Summertime - Will Smith
02. Working Day & Night - Michael Jackson
03. Back In The Day - Young MC
04. Bling Bling - B.G.
05. We Are The Champions - Queen
06. Shake Your Body - The Jacksons
07. Computer Games - Yellow Magic Orchestra
08. Cry Me A River - Justin Timberlake
09. Dutty Wine - Tony Matterhorn
10. Everybody - The Jacksons
11. Give Me A Try - Sizzla
12. Like Me Real Hard - Mario

*Bonus Track - Leave a comment

*You don't have to be a Blogger Member to leave a comment. Click other under "choose an identity" and enter any name , then type in the word verification.

No comments: