Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Before Dollar Bill.. there was Fozzie

I've been trying to 5S alot of the junk on my computer... just like work! Speaking of work, this is the first time I ever took work home on my days off. Its like I'm practically an engineer!

Anyway... while trying to organize my files I ran into some old back-ups of my Open Diary. This thing is solid gold, going all the way back to senior year in high school to somewhere in sophomore year in college. Classic Classic stuff. So classic I must share it with the entire world... or random blog readers..

So keep an eye out for posts titled "Masterpiece Fozzie" for a look back waaaay down memory lane.

*You don't have to be a Blogger Member to leave a comment. Click other under "choose an identity" and enter any name , then type in the word verification.

No comments: