Monday, November 06, 2006

Dirty Dirty Cardinal Whores

I was planning to write about my weekend last night, but then I went 8 rounds in a rematch with my toilet. I've also come to realize that this blog has become very college football oriented. I pledge to inject some none NCAA'ness back into this blog... just not today.

BTW, I went to Jamaica for the weekend for my cousin's wedding. I finally made it to my destination around 9pm 'ish. All I had on my mind was watching Lousiville beat WV in accordance with my "Get the Gators to Arizona" plan. Much to my dismay, ESPN in jamaica is currently known ESPN Desportes and was showing a tennis match in espanol. I did eventually catch highlights on ESPN 2 which is all english as God intented. My plan is going according to well, plan. Now I need the gators to murder vanderbilt, as God intended...

Haha, fooled you. "Watching" the UF game on cbs sportsline website was fun. Waiting for the little football graphic to update every minute was extra fun. Right after half-time my parents whisked me away to a fun filled day around Kingston ( dang, where is that sarcasm font again...)

Yes we do have DSL in Jamaica, and we even set up a wireless router in my aunts house. With this advancement in technology I was able to see the scores when I got back home. I knew UF was going to win, but you never know with that team so I was releaved to see we won. I was even more releaved to see that LSU beat Tenn throwing me into the thing I wanted most... an SEC title game in my college career!

Sadly I wasn't that excited to hear this news, maybe 'cause I was in Jamaica. Maybe 'cause the other scores I saw were so amazing hilarious I forgot all about the SEC Title game. Miss State beat Alabama? Thats horrible. But I heard the earth opened up in Georgia and swallowed the entire town of Athens when UGA lost to Kentucky... as God inteded. The basketball school beat the football school. Crazy.

But now it's monday and those dirty dirtdy Cardinal whores have jumped us in the BCS! Boulderdash! Who has this team played to be so worthy? U of "R&B Thugs" Miami? West "Keep It In The Family" Virgina? Bah! Bah twice!

Now Pitt or Rutgers is going to take care of business... as God intended.



*You don't have to be a Blogger Member to leave a comment. Click other under "choose an identity" and enter any name , then type in the word verification.

No comments: