Monday, October 30, 2006

Chris Leak Meets John Kerry

My last Georiga game as an undergradute Gator... Not bad, too close for comfort, and "Trick Daddy".... It should be interesting next year going as a "regular person" and getting loose at the Landings afterward. Suddenly I'm like a Bond Villan in the tuba section, causing world-wide distruction and killing small animals at the same time. Apparently I'm one of the bad guys in the section. Oh well... Time to get that weather machine powered by baby's blood started.

Part of my evil plan for the Gators to get to the national championship has occured. USC has lost a game and now the Gators are #4 in the BCS. Now I'm doing a little more thinking ahead. Yes I need Lousiville to beat West Virginia, but then just to be safe, I need Pittsburg to beat Lousiville. And I still need Arkansas to lose to Tenn and LSU so I can have my revenge on Auburn...

In other news... Chris Leak took a page from the John Kerry Handbook and memorized chapter five "Flip-Flopping For Dummies". First he has a concussion and has blurry vision, then he doesn't, then his dad says he did, then he doesn't, etc. The way Leak played, I would of played the "Concussion Card", and it would've made my O-line feel guilty. Cause they suck... But not as bad as bad as the Gator's Kicker whose name we do not speak of. We'd be better then going for 2 from the 50 yd line, seriously!

At the end of the day the constants of the Universe remain the same...

The sky is blue.
PB is fat
And Florida State still sucks...

*You don't have to be a Blogger Member to leave a comment. Click other under "choose an identity" and enter any name , then type in the word verification.

No comments: