Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Do it Dollar!

You know I always say the coolest thing about a blog is re-reading old posts. Especially when you're full of charm and wit like myself. The one life moment I have yet to blog about is the national championship game in arizona. I don't know why I never decided to write it down, and the more time I waste, the harder it will be to get the facts straight. So please, if you see me online, or in facebook, remind me to write about that game. It will be very funny and entertaining, I promise... If I could just get off my ass.

In the meantime, here's the post from my birthday that reminded me why having a blog is so cool.

*You don't have to be a Blogger Member to leave a comment. Click other under "choose an identity" and enter any name , then type in the word verification.

No comments: