Thursday, September 07, 2006

I Love Myself, you should try it.

While perusing through people's photos on the facebook, I wanted to back to my profile and refresh my memory on what pictures people first saw when they clicked "view more photos of dwayne", especially now with the ease of facebook stalking. It was during this time that I suddenly had a brief rise in self-esteem and self-image to which I thought.." I love myself " It's something about my selection of pictures that I self tagged that describe me in every possible way. I'm not sure what it is, but whenever I see them, I just think better of myself. Strange?

I'm starting to believe that looking at photos will tell so much more about someone then their profile. You have to put time to write your profile, time for your thoughts and underlying motives to sneak in. Suddenly you've clicked that you're looking for relationship when all you really want is random play.

So the photos... Look through anyone's "view more photos" and you'll see that person looking extra fine or sexy, and you'll see them looking like they just auditioned for the part of Homeless Guy #3 at the local theater. You'll see candid shots and zoolander posses. I think if you soak it all in and process it, you can get an idea (though it could be incorrect) of what that person is like.

I'm an engineer, industrial infact, and we know about data that doesn't fit the distribution. If all the pictures that person has is of them drinking beer doing kegstands while riding a mechanical bull, then maybe they just need to bring the camera around to their other activities like when they're feeding the poor or clothing the lepers. Or they could be infact practicing for the drunk bull riding Olympics.

Don't just look at self-tagged photos. I admit all my self tagged pics show me in an amazing light, while someone else's tags might have me "faded" at the club or looking "a hot mess" on the set. But most of my pictures show me in my natural state... Fine as ever.

*Comments? Only if they're fine...

*You don't have to be a Blogger Member to leave a comment. Click other under "choose an identity" and enter any name , then type in the word verification.

No comments: