Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Slackin on my Pimp'in

I know I've been slackin on this blog. But art imitates life! You should see my room. I still got bags of stuff left unpacked. I still have books to buy for school! Where is my time going?

When I finished my internship I said "Now I'm used to waking up early, I can do it in college" LIES! It's amazing how not getting paid to wake up early will deter you from waking up early. Yeah, you should treat school like a job, but let's be real. PAID... Yeah I'll be getting paid in the future for work I'm doing now. Keyword is now... Young people want to be paid NOW.

Anyway I pledge to get atleast 3 blogs in a week. That should keep the masses satisfied, and keep me from failing...

*Comments? I'll do it later...

*You don't have to be a Blogger Member to leave a comment. Click other under "choose an identity" and enter any name , then type in the word verification.

No comments: