Monday, July 24, 2006

The Blogs Have Ears

As I begin my journey into blog'hood I'm realizing a couple things. Since there's a link to this blog on my facebook and AIM profile, I'm going to have to administer some levels of discretion in these posts. Yes, I'm a proponent of the 1st amendment and being able to say whatever you want but there may be things I'd like to say that I wouldn't want anybody who knows me personally to see. Here's an extreme fictional example...

HAVE SEX WITH DONKEYS

Now as much as the random internet browser would love to read a post on the joys of hot donkey love, my friends and family would be appalled, yet strangely not surprised that I would ever make a statement like that.

So I have decided to moderate my blog thoughts so that random readers will find it interesting enough, and I won't get punched in the mouth by people who know me. Will people get offended? Sure. That'd be great. I'd rather get an emotional response such as laugher or anger instead of just pure apathy from these posts.

In the meantime I'm gonna spruce this blog up, make it look "more snazzy". Don't forget to leave a comment.

No comments: