Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Smooth Criminal... The Movie?!

Today I saw an article about a planned movie about Michael Jackson called Smooth Criminal: The Michael Jackson Story. I'm not really feeling the title though. But wait! Didn't they make a MJ Movie for VH1? Yes they did, but it was so ghetto and low budget you'd think it was secretly made by BET. I always thought, if only they made a MJ Movie with the same quality as the Ray Charles movie. Well I need to renew my Ms. Cleo Card cause the guy who directed Ray is set to direct this movie too.

I might as well take this opportunity to ramble on about some Jackson related stuff. I've been listening to a lot of The Jacksons (that's the name of the Jackson 5 after they left Motown) stuff lately. Especially on my two recent back to back trips to Gainesville. If you ever get a chance to buy, borrow, or *cough* download *cough* the album Triumph, you'll be in for some classic 80's ish funk, way before MJ went crazy.

Yes, I Dwayne Mills, loyal MJ Fan, admit that Michael Jackson is crazy. I think it all happened when he moved into The Neverland Ranch. It's like all the smart kids in high school who go away to college and end up flunking out cause they don't know how to handle themselves on their own. However, that didn't stop me from creating a crazy thriller picture for my facebook.

BTW, as you can see, every couple of weeks I make an interesting facebook picture. Partly cause it's good practice for learning how to do crazy things with photoshop, and partly because it's fun. It fun reading my wall after I put the picture up. Most of the posts now are about how cool the picture is, instead of "Dwayne, stop wasting your time, etc". I plan to put up more of my creations in future blogs and if you have an idea, ask me, I love a challenge.

*Don't forget to leave a comment!

No comments: