Thursday, July 27, 2006

Today's Fresh Finds....

Nothing to ramble on today, but I did run into some fresh stuff. You have to check out The Secret Diary of Steve Jobs. If you follow computer current events then this will be the funniest blog (next to this one) that you'll ever find (today).

Pressing next blog at the top, I have found some real boring blogs, a ton of blogs in another language, too many fake blogs made just to take advantage of google adsense, and then there's some real unique finds. It let me to the above blog written by "Steve Jobs" and I also found this great picture from The House of Prayer and Refuge. I have no idea if this is real or photoshoped, but either way, it's funny! I only wish I had saved the actual blog I found it on. Oh well, you live and you learn.

*Comments?

No comments: