Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sour Gummy Razors...Yummy!

I'm trying to get used to this whole blog thing. I've been reading random blogs, checking things out even though I'm supposed to be moving out of my apartment. What luck I have with random blog searching to I find my ex-girlfriend's blog! This is extra special because this girl has avoided me all summer like I was giving away bird flu chicken samples at the mall in the food court. She called me right when the summer started to have lunch, but I was in Fort Lauderdale. After that, neither phone, nor IM, nor text message has arrived. I did get a "thanks" reply on her birthday...

Now I know I should be moving, every second the sun draws closer to the horizon is 1 less second I can move into my storage unit ( IN ALACHAU THE CITY BTW! 15 MILES FROM GAINESVILLE!!) that has no working light bulb. They're lucky I'm desperate. Anyway, yeah, the ex-girlfriend blog. Let me list the ways I'm a real loser...


  1. I searched for my name and it only came once even though I knew it was in there plenty of times.
  2. I read every single blog entry looking for references about me.
  3. I'm supposed to be moving remember!
  4. This has to count as being some kind of stalker, at least in the southern states
It was interesting to relive a lot of events in my life from her eyes. Things like our anniversaries and me coming out as a sigma, even stuff like our "escapades"... Ah yeah, good times, well on my end at least. Let her tell it, you'd think I had her psychologically imprisoned thanks to my training from Dr. Phil.

Unfortunately our downfalls didn't get any real detailed posts of their own. I can understand that. If you are ever so fortunate to guess my Open Diary name, you'd see a sad telling of events worse then when E.T. died (you know cried when E.T. died, hey I was just born so I can't remember)

What strikes me the most are the numerous "I'm so lucky to have him" type of posts. Next week after I get home from my internship (FPL is a great place to work BTW) and finish my next facebook picture creation, I will present a post titled


Why All Women are Born Crazy
Volume I

This will be a multi-volume essay hence the Greek numbers.

On a side note, why is it that when women have your full attention they have nothing to say, but then when you don't have time to listen to them again they get mad at you?

  • Please note, the italicized words are used should be replaced with more adult terms... We're all adults here right?
-Still looking for the Future Mrs Fozzie but hopefully GOD's got a dime waiting for me somewhere. *Please leave a comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he probably does have a dime waiting...