Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Love is Madness

Randomly bouncing around through facebook I found that one of my ole clubbin buddies from my first two years at college is getting married to which I said outloud "Love Is Madness!" Not because he shouldn't be getting married, but because suddenly its like everyone is getting engaged right now.

I suppose since almost everyone in my peer group at UF has graduated. Those who were in relationships prior to that are moving on to that next step in life and that includes MARRIAGE (insert thunder and lightning.)

Hey don't get me wrong, I want to get married one day too, raise a family, have 5 of my kids form a music group, and buy a boat. Or I could go the other way and take advice from the Bulletproof Pimp and just be a bachelor forever. Now that man knows his stuff. Well what would I know? I'm technically one of those "Extreme Cakers" who is most comfortable being in a relationship rather then just doing "random play" as facebook calls it.

Both lifestyles are very compelling. Technically, you don't need to be married to have kids anyway. Right?

*I now pronounce you Leave A Comment & Wife

*Some of you have been deterred from leaving a comment because you think you have to be a blogger member and have a password. Not so! Enter your comment in the box, then click other under "choose an identity" and enter any name you want, then type in the word verification so I know you're not just trying to spam me. That's it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a lot of people are getting married because they are having a child

CoolFozzie said...

Yeah thats true, I forgot to add that reason, but it seems like more people are having babies then getting married anyway...