Sunday, August 06, 2006

Mr. D Has Pitty For You, FOOL

Just had to share with you my latest facebook picture. Like MJ himself I was asking myself how do I top Thriller. Well you shouldn't compete with yourself or you'll go crazy (like dangle your baby over a balcony crazy) so I said F it, let me just have fun. I saw a mix between Sammy Davis Junior and Mr. T on worth1000 and I said AHA!

I present Mr. D, the D stands for Dollar Bill, but I just realized it can stand for Dwayne too.

This picture was good practice. I'm starting to learn how to use the curves tool and I touched up some of the color on my original face with it. I also learned how to add a shadow to my face so it sorta matches the lighting in the original mr t photo.

*I pitty the fool who doesn't leave a comment!

No comments: